The Memor X3 mobile computer brings a host of new features designed to strengthen Datalogic’s value proposition in the area of compact and lightweight terminals.
The Memor X3 mobile computer is offered with a full portfolio of models featuring different scan engine options, including an entry-level linear imager, a top-performance laser scanner with Gorilla® Glass scan window, and a 2D imager ideal for pharmaceutical applications. All of the Memor X3 scan engines feature Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback.
The Memor X3 mobile computer stands out with its long-lasting battery options (1430 and 2300 mAh), for its Wi-Fi connectivity IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, for its bright 2.4” QVGA touchscreen, and for its performance, powered by a 806 MHz processor.
• Ergonomic, compact and robust
• Reading options: Laser; Wide-aspect 2D Area Imager; Linear Imager (all with ‘Green Spot’ technology)
• Two battery options: 1430 mAh and 2300 mAh
• Microsoft Windows CE 6.0 Core or CE 6.0 Pro
• XScale™ PXA 310 @ 806 MHz processor on Windows CE Pro models / 624 MHz on Windows CE Core
• Summit embedded IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n radio with CCX V4 connectivity and security
• Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 2.1 with EDR
• 256 MB RAM on Windows CE Pro models / 128 MB on Windows CE Core
• 512 MB Flash memory
• User-accessible micro SD memory slot
• 1.2 m / 4.0 ft drop resistance to concrete; Gorilla Glass II scan window on laser models
• IP54 protection class
The new Cobalto™ CO5300 omnidirectional presentation laser scanner guarantees an excellent value for customers looking for outstanding performance in a stylish and full-featured product.
An elegant blue ‘Ring of Light’ encircles the reading window, which turns a bright green to visually confirm a good read. Additionally, a high quality polyphonic speaker can be configured to provide the preferred sound or ‘jingle’ for audio confirmations of a good read.
The omnidirectional reading pattern of 20 lines and 1,500 scans per second provides the market’s fastest 1D decoding rate and motion tolerance, key features in applications that require immediate and intuitive reading.
A single line activated by an ergonomic top ‘SCAN’ capacitive trigger, combined with rubber finishing grips and a 30° adjustable scan head allows it to be comfortably used as a handheld reader for scanning large or bulky items.
The Cobalto CO5300 presentation scanners are the ideal solution for checkout counters in convenience stores, specialty or apparel stores, as well as for office automation applications such as manual scanning of documents, envelopes, and small packages for postal and courier applications.
• ‘Ring of Light’ visual good-read confirmation
• Configurable polyphonic speaker for customized audio good-read confirmation
• Top of the range speed and motion tolerance on 1D bar codes
• Adjustable scan head with 30° tilting ability for larger items
• Ergonomic rubber finishing grips are ideal for handheld operations
• Capacitive trigger for single line targeting applications such as Price Look-Up (PLU) lists
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
QuickScan I QD2131
Datalogic ADC is pleased to announce the release of the QuickScan™ QD2131 linear imager with an enhanced decoding algorithm enabling the imager to capture and decode 1D bar codes more quickly.
The QD2131 linear imager has an extra-wide field of view and an extra-long scan line, allowing users to read longer 1D bar codes from a closer distance.
Additionally, the QD2131 imager has an extended reading range which exceeds the requirements of most general purpose scanning applications.
The QD2131 imager also supports the Remote Management functions using the Host Download application.
• Extended reading range and depth of field (DOF)
• Extra-wide scan angle and extra-long scan line
• Sharp and highly visible scan line
• Light weight and balanced design
• Snappy reading performance
• Reads bar codes from mobile devices or computer screens
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback